Realtime Insights: Additive Manufacturing – Flexibility from Micro to Macro Scale
Hardly any other process drives design innovations faster than additive manufacturing. Components, regardless of geometry and size. As individual parts in rapid prototyping or in series production. With metal 3D printing, there are virtually no technical limits to the creativity of engineers. But how can these new manufacturing processes actually be implemented in practice? Your host Dipl.-Ing. Markus Rütering (Sales Director) will present impressive project examples and discuss the technical possibilities and trends with Dr.-Ing. Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. Sörn Ocylok (Head of Application) as well as Dr.-Ing. Tobias Stittgen (Managing Director at ponticon).
What to expect:
- Technical developments in additive manufacturing with high-power diode lasers.
- Application examples from different industries and markets
- Demonstrations from our application lab
- Exclusive ponticon tour and demonstration of the pE3D machine during a live print
- Tour University Kaiserslautern
Note: We offer 2 live sessions for your choice. Webcast II will start at 16:00 (CET). Data is valid for all events.
Save the Date
21 July 2022
08:00 o’clock CET